The ENS Coworking Space
M2M Mentorship Platform
Our M2M mentorship platform aims to connect students of the Master of Digital Entrepreneurship (MoDE) with mentors from different fields of business, research and development. Once registered on the platform, you can get in touch with mentors providing the type of support you need to discuss your innovative ideas and develop your individual project further. The relationship between mentee and mentor is sought, found and negotiated on a bilateral basis.
Please register online and create your profile to find your personal mentors.
The examination board of the MoDE makes sure that the terms of the regulations are complied with. They report on the development of the exams and the study periods to the faculties, give new input to reform the regulations and present the distribution of the module grades and the final grades. They decide on the transfer of study and examination credits as well as on the permission for exam registration and the examination dates.
Prof. Dr. Lauri Wessel (chairperson)
Prof. Dr. Jan-Hendrik Passoth (representative)
Prof. Dr. Philipp Hacker
Prof. Dr. Agnieszka Vetulani-Cegiel
For any questions related to your exams, please send an email to
- As a first step, please send an email to the Examination Office (
- If all the criteria are fulfilled, you will receive a form (a "routing slip") from the Examination Office. Please enter your chosen first and second supervisor and let them confirm by signing the document.
- You have eight weeks for writing your Master’s thesis. The day on which your first supervisor enters your Master’s thesis title on the form marks the first day of this period.
- Once the title is entered, please hand the form back to the Examination Office to get confirmation of your thesis’ submission date.
- You need to hand in two paper copies and a digital version of your thesis at the Examination Office by the submission deadline.
- The supervisors have six weeks to evaluate your master’s thesis. After that, you will agree with them on a date for your oral exam (Final Colloquium).
- Students doing the double degree should contact the AMU (
Reach out to our administrative team to clarify your questions regarding your studies at ENS:
Get in touch with the MoDE program coordinators: